A venture capital fund focusing on Blockchain technologies.
80k dependent on experience.
Based in London, Berlin or Luxembourg. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create investment proposals and presentations
- Business development, you’ll be creating strong relationships with both old and new clients.
- Create recommendations for product offerings, valuations, merger and acquisitions and private equity transactions
- Create investment memoranda, management proposals and pitch documents.
- Keep up to date with current affairs, critical issues and relevant news
- Very good financial modelling skills
- Bachelors degree - Analyst
- 3+ years in a business/finance position, quantitive side preferably
- Good knowledge of deal structuring, ability to close deals
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Good at tracking assignments and tasks, works well in a busy environment
- Excellent research, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent with Excell/Word etc
- Able to work in a high pressure, team based, fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
To hear more about this role you can:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Zoe Williamson
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.