A venture builder that identifies and builds successful internet business models for the emerging Southeast Asian economies including its first venture, an interoperable emerging technology gaming company.
The company is founded and built on its 5 cultural pillars, People First, Trust, Create, Connect and Commit. As a venture builder that focuses on a D.B.O.T (Design, Build, Operate and Transfer) model, the company is looking for outstanding talent that can grow, lead and develop the companies that are built, whilst upholding company values and enhancing the reputation of the company's brands.
The company is seeking like minded individuals who want to disrupt and challenge the status quo. It is young and looking for people to help write the future. Responsibilities:
You are an experienced BI analyst who is able to come into a startup company and build everything we need from scratch. You will hustle to solve problems and at the same time you will implement best practices to ensure that our business has the best data at our fingertips in order to make the best data based strategy decisions.
Your love of pure numbers and data will have already earned you a great reputation as the person that is the most critical and influential in your previous companies experience.
You are a great connector between company departments to make sure everyone in the business that needs data gets it in a timely fashion and presented in the most optimal fashion.
- Set up all BI functionality within the company including sourcing of tools needed for best practices
- Review and validate all relevant data as it is collected to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization
- Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs
- Cooperate with our various departments and ventures to ensure they are receiving the best possible data to improve business strategy decision making
- Hire and oversee other BI staff as the business grows
- Implement new data analysis methodologies
Remuneration and benefits:
- College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar (preferred)
- 5+ years in an analytical position
- SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration
- Knowledge in Technology such as C#, VSTO, SharePoint, SAS, Power BI, MEAN Stack are a big plus
- Familiarity with data collection software and protocol
- Experience finding and integrating new software and programs to data services
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects while still achieving deadlines
- Excellent analytical and forecasting ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of current data protection and privacy laws
- Understanding of blockchain and how to capture blockchain data for analysis (preferred)
To hear more about this role you can email
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.