Overview: As a Head of Marketing, you are responsible for defining and implementing the marketing strategy in the context of creating a music metaverse covering all aspects of marketing (Brand, ASO, UA, Consumer & Market Insights, Social Media, Press Relations, Influence, etc). You will work closely with the product management director and development team to ensure a fun user experience and build an awesome community.
- Identify the Product/game’s target audience, positioning, values, unique selling points and key messaging
- Define the brand positioning and identity including title, key art, brand guidelines and supporting campaign assets.
- Finetune messaging strategy across channels to drive market awareness and and user engagement
- Create and execute a go to market plan through customer-focused and data-driven marketing campaigns across all performance channels, including search, display, social, video, sponsored content, affiliate, and others…
- Manage the creation of promotional tools with internal artists and external creative agencies, ensuring high quality and timely delivery
- Champion, evangelize and represent the brand both internally and externally with key business partners
- Work with Community Management to create and manage global events to drive new audiences and increase engagement across the platform.
- Work with game teams to identify, test, and measure highest-impact product changes to drive positive revenue, reach and retention enhancements.
- Analyze the performance of all marketing programs (including ad spend) to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to maximize performance
- Identify tools and systems Pixelynx needs and work with technical teams to build, refine, and constantly improve our tools and Systems.
- Understand Platform-game metrics to inform hypotheses and create experiments with clear and measurable success goals.
- Drive in-game messaging and push notification and conduct A/B and multivariate tests to optimize game engagement/virality/monetization metrics.
- Help define and execute NFT drops
- Conduct market research in collaboration with the rest of the production teams to understand target users, formulate product vision and positioning as well as produce comprehensive forecasts.
Additional as a plus
- University degree, MBA a plus
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- History of launching successful campaigns using components of guerrilla, grassroots, and viral marketing
- Ability to work with and drive creative teams.
- Ability to balance metric-based decision making.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills.
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Knowledge of 3rd party tools (Analytics, attribution, in-app marketing & ad mediation) is a great plus
- Experience developing social/mobile games from concept to launch is a plus
- Knowledge of mobile/pc F2P market and/or hyper-casual games
- Knowledge in User generated content economy
- Knowledge and interest in blockchain and NFTs
- Video and/or picture editing skills
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.