The company is an Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution, built to bring digital assets, NFTs, and blockchain gaming to life. Our mission is to
empower digital asset ownership for people and businesses. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team that is building the future, this role may be for you.
As a senior server programmer, you’ll be responsible for architecting, building, and maintaining game servers for the company's Studios games. Responsibilities
- Plan, design and implement high-quality server features
- Optimize systems for latency, bandwidth, CPU usage, and memory
- Monitor live server data and make adjustments as needed
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Follow best practices for schema migration
- Five years of experience with servers, particularly game servers
- Deep knowledge of .NET/C# development, including design patterns for performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Experience upgrading systems on live servers
- Experience with PostgreSQL or similar DBMS
- Experience optimizing systems with Redis
- Some experience with Docker, AWS, and New Relic
- Some experience with WebGL and Mobile games
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.