Our client is building the interoperability network for Ethereum L2’s
They're funded by grants from the
- Ethereum Foundation and backed by some of the top investors in the space, including
- Polychain Capital,
- Consensys Ventures,
- 1kx, and others.
Our Client is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter who is passionate about blockchain and Web3 technologies and can take our recruiting strategy to the next level!
As Senior Technical Recruiter, you will shape the future of Our Client by building out our team and own the full recruitment experience. You will be on the ground floor of establishing new processes, identifying and closing candidates, and creating strong employee branding initiatives. You'll also interface with the broader Our Client community to craft roles and identify potential contributors to the network.
This is a full-time, 100% remote opportunity to work with talented crypto team members located all over the world!
- Craft an exceptional candidate experience and recruiting process - everything from creating job descriptions, sourcing, screening, interviewing, closing and onboarding.
- Work closely with the core team to develop the company recruitment narrative and plan for hiring key roles (both technical and non-technical) within the organization and community.
- Develop an innovative strategy to find, engage, and hire top crypto talent anywhere in the world
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate results to the team.
- Take on HR related functions and processes as the team grows.
- Help us grow a team that embodies our culture and values.
- Build relationships with relevant industry professional associations, universities, meetups, and other appropriate events to engage and grow the overall talent pipeline for Our Client.
You will have:
- 4+ years of fast-paced, engineering recruiting experience, preferably in a startup and/or blockchain environment
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for technical roles in the blockchain space is ideal
- Demonstrated individual success at identifying, qualifying, and hiring exceptional engineering and non-engineering talent within the tech industry for a variety of levels
- Managed and driven the full recruitment process from sourcing, screening, interviewing, to feedback, offer and close.
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Experience maintaining data integrity for applicant tracking, sourcing, scheduling, or other process software
- A well-formed thesis around recruiting best practices and remote hiring for a global team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Curiosity and interest in being a part of the crypto industry
Nice to have:
- Experience with Lever ATS
To hear more about this role you can :
Email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.