Technical Project Manager (Remote)
Our client is building the interoperability network for Ethereum L2’s
They're funded by grants from the
- Ethereum Foundation and backed by some of the top investors in the space, including
- Polychain Capital,
- Consensys Ventures,
- 1kx, and others.
As Technical Project Manager, you’ll own the creation of internal processes and have an immediate impact on scaling our technology which is critical to the success of Our Client. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be a part of a quickly growing team that is making big waves in the blockchain industry.
This is a full time, 100% remote opportunity to work with talented crypto team members located all over the world!
- Implement and lead essential process improvements that move us towards operational excellence and develop solutions that radically improve the efficacy and efficiency of existing processes
- Ensure cross functional alignment of goals & execution of release schedules for project initiatives
- Responsible for project / release plans, and roadmaps
- Manage requirements documentation, milestone mapping, prioritization, and communication to facilitate project collaboration
- Lead technical projects and the end-to-end management of system implementations (such as platform integrations, data feeds, rollout of new technology interfaces)
- Manage internal documentation and make sure it stays up to date and available to all team members
- Bring a fresh set of eyes and introduce tools, best practices and systems to support more efficient technical project management and execution
- 5+ years of technical project management/process-oriented operations work experience (lean operations, project management)
- 3+ years of development experience in full-stack web development, Web 3, or other related fields.
- Experience managing technical projects from start to finish, preferably for a fintech/crypto start-up
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders in order to drive alignment
Bonus Points If You...
- Love memes!
- You thrive in a remote environment
- The unknown excites you
- You enjoy turning hard problems into action plans
To hear more about this role you can :
Email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.