The company is a cutting edge blockchain company who is at pre ICO stage and looking to engage the services of someone to over see working with various crypto currency exchanges to trade on the open market. The company is a start up, however they are very well funded and backed by a large global organisation. They’re looking for a real team player, someone who is not scared to get their hands dirty and most importantly someone with some good experience of taking a coin to the exchanges in the recent past - (you will be asked to prove your experience). You should be well connected and already have good working relationships with the exchanges. The company are looking to bring their currency to 6 different exchanges over the next year. Role:
Account Manager - Crypto Exchange Lead Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Responsible for due diligence regarding exchanges
- Responsible for identifying exchanges and selection criteria
- Responsible for implementing strategy and driving the business forward
- Responsible for marketing targets
- Strong experience of launching a cryptocurrency on multiple exchanges successfully
- Good team player
- Good project management skills, with a blend of waterfall and agile techniques
- Aware of life cycles and able to adapt to a results driven, short time frame, high delivery
- Excellent communication skills - this is essential
- Start up experience is desirable.
- Excellent contacts
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written
£100k (dependent on experience). Please apply with your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com which gives an overview on how you would strategise and lead if appointed this position.