The client's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, focus on the needs of our customers and create products that are easy to use.
The client's team plays a critical role in executing on that vision. They’re building the most secure and trusted digital asset exchange for institutions and professional traders. We take on hard engineering problems around scalability, security and financial safety to help our customers invest in the rapidly growing digital asset space, and to protect their investments.
This is where you come in - you’ll work closely with product, customer success, and design teams to build trading features that our customers want. You’ll collaborate with a wide variety of engineering and non-engineering teams to add new digital assets, build trust and safety features, and design trading infrastructure. If you’re excited about hard financial and distributed systems problems, like scaling and building financial systems that can handle thousands of trades per second at really low latencies, we should talk.
A little about the client: they’re a full-stack product team with experts in frontend, backend, trading, product, and design. They care deeply about our tools - we’ve built out a proprietary trading infrastructure, high-throughput matching engine, asynchronous settlement services, a React based frontend, a service oriented NodeJS backend and more. They are running continuous integration with multiple deploys going out daily. We value positive energy, continuous learning, and clear communication and are committed to building an inclusive environment for people from every background. Responsibilities
- Design highly performance FIX and REST trading gateways for our customers and our front-end teams.
- Design, build, and maintain backend services which help with trade matching, accounting, financial reporting, liquidity and risk management.
- Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
Nice to Haves
- You have at least 2 years of experience in software engineering.
- You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service oriented architecture.
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- You’re passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.
- This role is based onsite in San Francisco Bay Area.
To apply for this position
- You’ve worked with Node.js, Java or Kotlin.
- You’ve built systems in the finance and security space.
: email firstname.lastname@example.orgCryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.