Our client operates one of the world’s largest digital currency marketplaces. They offer a wider variety of token options and giveaways to American audiences, with 24/7 personal customer support and unparalleled security.
Located in San Francisco, the company is founded by a team of proven technology executives and disruptive founders. They operate under the highest of ethical standards and is committed to full U.S. legal compliance.
Both a technology start-up and a fully regulated financial institution, the client takes the best of Silicon Valley – creative minds, relentless innovation, and unconventional thinking – and combines it with proven execution from seasoned technology and finance executives. The company is guided by a mission to democratize the global financial system and reduce the barrier to access financial services through a blockchain-enabled future.
As a Data Analyst, you will become a strategic partner to various business units and provide recommendations to the business for customer growth. You will be responsible for driving the company's reporting capabilities, working with partner teams on ad-hoc analyses, and providing strategic support to the executive team. You will also be responsible for developing standardized metrics and reporting for the marketing organization that keep us informed and help drive smart decisions. Through your insightful work and attention to detail, you will be the go-to person for information about customers, channel performance and marketing-related insights. What You Will Do:
What You Might Look Like:
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations for improving the effectiveness of operating processes and initiatives
- Work closely with the operations and marketing teams to design, run, and analyze experiments across all stages of the operations lifecycle
- Define and quantify core business metrics like Capacity, Efficiency, Financial to identify gaps in operations and drive more effective operations
- Validate operations strategies with market data in order to align and aid team execution
- Identify the biggest operational gaps, inefficiencies, and risks using our internal data and deliver solutions
- Scope dashboards and reports to monitor the performance of our efforts
- Help identify root causes and recommended solutions, presenting results in meaningful terms and telling stories with data
- Define business metrics (e.g. active users/customers, conversion rate, operations efficiency) and explain how tables relate to each other once, and then write the right SQL to answer the right questions
- Make Data Beautiful and Meaningful: Visualizations help us tell a complete story with data
- Create easy-to-read reports and beautiful dashboards that also allow us to drill in and keep exploring
What We Offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Statistics, Business, Economics, or related field
- 2-4 years as an individual contributor performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or Financial technology company
- Preference for prior marketing/business analytics experience
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries, with other scripting languages a plus (Python, R)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and collaboration skills
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and the ability to rapidly understand the business and its drivers
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience with front-end analytical platforms/tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience with BI tools such as: Tableau and Power BI
To apply for this position:
- Competitive salary
- 100% paid medical, dental & vision insurance for employees and immediate family
- Commuter reimbursement benefits
- Free daily lunches and stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- A friendly work environment where you can do your best work and thrive
email email@example.com Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.