The company's mission is to build a premier digital assets exchange in the world. They provide digital asset spot trading, futures contract trading, OTC trading and other services all around the world. They are a globally distributed team with headquarters in New York.
They are looking for a rare Chief Operating Officer that understands the demanding nature of a global platform which demands a myriad of product updates happening rapidly focusing on speed and quality to ensure the product pushes result in increased positive user experiences for developer partners and platform community members. Utilising your platform design, development and growth experience, you’ll be responsible for the day to day operation of the company with an executive team of experts reporting to them. Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll be developing the strategic and operational frameworks necessary to grow and support the business goals while challenged with exciting growth and opportunities to be an industry leader.Requirements:
Remuneration and benefits:
- At least a Master’s degree in business, accounting, finance, management, economics with an MBA preferred.
- Dedicated experience on a global platform with high volume of product pushes such as Facebook, Google and
- P&L responsibility for an organisation or unit focused on emerging technologies.
- Be very flexible, hands-on and able to multitask while delegating in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience with direct responsibility for people operations in a global company.
- Experience in a similar senior executive leadership role.
- A strategic leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in long-term planning and budgeting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Experience providing leadership and oversight for overall day-to-day operations.
- Development of annual operating plan.
- A solid understanding of IT and technology and the benefits it can provide.
- Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
To hear more about this role you can email
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.