Our client is an exciting start-up developing a cryptocurrency network based on an
open-source third generation blockchain we’re creating which is focused on setting a
new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
They are looking for a Chief Product Officer who will be responsible for every element of each product from conceptualization to launch and post-launch performance. You’ll be responsible for the building of a great set of products that avails themselves as
sustainable value in terms of revenue and profits for the business while also creating a new standard in blockchain exchange protections for buyers and game developer
funding. About Us:
Blockchain technology is now widely viewed as the next breakthrough technology
poised to change the world of commerce, business and elsewhere in our lives within
the next ten years. It offers opportunities that optimize transactions and processes and cutting losses due to inefficiencies and fraud. But currently there isn’t any solution regarding the opportunities available to address problems this innovative technology has such as the social-economic cost being currently ignored.
Our Client believes that a global community should be one that is open, sustainable, encourages diversity, innovation and thrives as it reinforces positive values to the world as a whole. Blockchain has laid a technological foundation to make this vision a reality. We’re committed to create such a community. Duties and Responsibilities:
- You’ll work closely with the COO to support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the company as well as the CTO.
- You’ll develop and continually evolve a long-term vision that brings to life the experience for buyers and game developers needing funding.
- Rapidly iterate and constantly improve the platforms and products, ensuring that these drive innovation and key business metrics such as consumer and revenue growth.
- Recruit top developers, blockchain specialists and excellent user experience designers.
- Build bridges and network with blockchain community.
- Manage blockchain and exchange operations and oversee the architecture of future expansion.
- And oversee You’ll need to stay on top of the blockchain market, competitors and industry trends.
Key Traits We’re Looking For:
- You’ll need significant product development expertise and a track record of game-changing product solutions, from vision to shipped product, that have transformed companies and even industries.
- You’ll need to have a track record of product development accomplishments and the capacity to attract, build and lead a multi-functional team of top level, high-performing product, growth, experience, design, research and data leaders.
- A performance history of driving organic growth and value creation through digital product or high technology innovation based on consumer insights and rapid iteration.
- A solid track record building and leading high-performing, agile, cross-functional teams across product, growth, experience, product design, research and data with at least 20 staff.
- Significant experience in the consumer internet, high tech or digital media industry and at companies whose best-in-class digital experiences have driven rapid growth.
- Successful track record as a head of product, or experienced product leader with potential to step into a role at this scale and with this scope of responsibility.
- You’ll need at least a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics,
- Engineering or related technical discipline or a demonstrated track record in software development.
- Previous experience in design and development of blockchain products.
- Understanding and significant experience with blockchain and smart contracts an advantage.
- P&L responsibility for a unit focused on emerging technologies.
- Be very flexible, hands-on and able to multitask while delegating in a fast-moving environment.
- High level of experience in a technical leadership and authority role.
- Able to negotiate pricing, contracts and vendors.
- Exceptional project management and architecture skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- A solid understanding of IT and technology and the benefits it can provide.
- Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
- Platform (dev relationships)
- Platform (user experience)
- Exchange (user experience)
- Platform (fast HQ product push)
- User experience design
To hear more about this role you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- 8 days personal leave
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) and FSA
- Gym on site, accessible 24/7
- Loads more!
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, project manager, solidity developer, frontend and backend blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.