This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general Blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
You will be an integral part of a collaborative, enthusiastic and driven Operations team. You will provide first class support to our clients using the company's products. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fully funded, innovative, early-stage fintech that will transform digital trading platforms.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely manner and educate them on the company's products across different support channels
- Investigate and resolve trading requests while collaborating with teams within the company
- Become an expert on our platforms to effectively respond to client queries
- Help develop training materials for each release and conduct training on a scheduled and ad hoc basis
- Partner with Account Managers for seamless onboarding of clients
- Partner with the infrastructure team to monitor processes
- Proactively identify ways to improve operating procedures of the exchange to incorporate client success experiences
- Participate in timely updates to user manuals, tutorial videos, and other training materials
- Work with internal team to optimise, automate, improve processes and procedures
- Provide white glove support to our global clients through phone, email and video calls in an articulate and empathetic manner
- Bachelor’s degree - computer science degree is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years working experience.
- Excellent client service skills
- Enjoys helping people
- Comprehensive understanding of crypto terminology
- Computer literacy, ability to learn and navigate new software including databases.
- Crypto trading experience, preferably on multiple platforms
- Able to make quick decisions autonomously and efficiently meet deadlines
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong desire to learn in a fast-paced environment
Remuneration and benefits:
- 3+ years FinTech experience
- Programming skills are a plus
To hear more about this role you can email - email@example.com
- Competitive and appealing compensation and time off paid package
- Generous medical benefits coverage
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.