Our client is an exciting start-up developing a cryptocurrency network based on an
open-source third generation blockchain we’re creating which is focused on setting a
new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
We’re looking for a Community Representative Lead who will champion and lead in a
highly visible and important communications role which connects our vision and teams with our developer and user community globally. You’ll leverage your community expertise to drive developer and user relationships, engagement and retention.
Through you and your team, you’ll partner with cross-functional teams within the
company to ensure there is a consistent, high quality user experience inside and
outside our products, services and community while keeping the company aware of
market responses, comments and activities. About Us:
Blockchain technology is now widely viewed as the next breakthrough technology
poised to change the world of commerce, business and elsewhere in our lives within
the next ten years. It offers opportunities that optimize transactions and processes and cutting losses due to inefficiencies and fraud. But currently there isn’t any solution regarding the opportunities available to address problems this innovative technology has such as the social-economic cost being currently ignored.
Our Client believes that a global community should be one that is open, sustainable, encourages diversity, innovation and thrives as it reinforces positive values to the world as a whole. Blockchain has laid a technological foundation to make this vision a reality. We’re committed to create such a community. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and adjust community strategies and influencer plans across the community globally.
- Work with business, product and teams to ensure there is two-way dialogue between end users, influencers, partners and company stakeholders.
- Be the public face of the community.
- Drive communications around blockchain and live issues.
- Build close relationships between the company and top influencers, elite fans and users. Create and maintain a positive community reputation.
- Develop influencer outreach and activation programs that leverage a wide gamut of influencer personalities, channels, disciplines and focuses in order to maximize and amply key beats within all our public affairs, public relations and marketing campaigns.
- Plan and schedule community activities and influencer events and the company and on a global scale.
- Conduct surveys, research and feedback from the community on issues significantly impact their experience.
Key Traits We’re Looking For:
- You’ll need at least a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or other related field.
- You need a passion and deep experience with blockchain and cryptocurrency in general.
- 5+ years experience working in online communities, social media, journalism, online marketing or equivalent.
- Demonstrable persuasive writing, grammar and content-creation skills with samples provided.
- High interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- You’ll need to be a strategic and creative thinker with the ability to present new ideas effectively and communicate challenging issues.
- High ability to objectively interpret end-user and community feedback and make actionable recommendations.
- Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
- Communications Platform (dev/community relationships)
- User growth
- Evangelist Platform (end user relationships)
- Platform (dev relationships)
- Public relations/PR
To hear more about this role you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- 8 days personal leave
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) and FSA
- Gym on site, accessible 24/7
- Loads more!
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, project manager, solidity developer, frontend and backend blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.