We believe that blockchain technology is about more than virtual currencies and ICO tokens. It is with this vision in mind that this project strives to be a reliable and efficient marketplace for a rich selection of high-quality virtual currencies so that our users can be part of the open and competitive market that discovers blockchain assets with genuine potential to revolutionise the future of finance.
We are looking to hire a Community Manager to join our marketing team to help us capture, engage, and retain customers in the financial technology and start-up industry. What You Will Do
What You Need to Have
- Management of community, moderation, support and social media platforms - this includes, but is not limited to Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Meetup, LinkedIn, BitcoinTalk, Discord, etc.
- Facilitation of offline and online content and experiences for community members through coordination with other marketing team members
- Understanding of good “brand voice”
- Ability to work cross-functionally to monitor and elevate customer feedback from different channels to the appropriate internal team
- Willingness to coordinate biweekly meetups in San Francisco and serve as a liaison between this project and other partner communities
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in community building or community management
- You can juggle multiple projects seamlessly
- Experience working at a young startup and must demonstrate an interest in learning about blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Outgoing and highly empathetic
- Mandarin speaking