This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general Blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
You will bring a passion for working with both the existing web3 developer community and onboarding the next generation. You will serve as the ear to the ground for developer’s needs and pain-points, channeling that feedback back to the internal development teams. You will enjoy presenting and training developers of all experience levels via conferences, hackathons, or relevant meetups. In addition, you will be comfortable mentoring developers and helping them build the next generation of decentralised applications.Requirements:
- A passion for working closely with, nurturing, and growing the web3 developer community
- Prior experience building and maintaining a technically-focused developer community
- A desire to lead in relevant conferences, hackathons, and meetups, including oversight of the company's annual developer conference
- Experience with a smart contract development language (solidity, Vyper, etc.)
- Technical writing including documentation, tutorials, etc.
Remuneration and benefits:
- ES6/Node.js and working within its associated ecosystem
- Real world decentralised application (dapp) development
- Open source software contribution and/or project maintenance
To hear more about this role you can email - email@example.com
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.