The company is at the forefront of the blockchain fintech revolution. It builds, deploys and runs critical applications across both enterprise and crypto/DeFi, multiple blockchain verticals, as well as other industry leading products. The team is composed of multiple decentralised product teams across all verticals distributed across Europe and US and working mostly remotely.
The company is looking for innovative problem solvers who are interested in tackling the complex challenges that exist in the blockchain and financial ecosystems and scaling developer and user-facing systems to tens of millions of users. Responsibilities:
You will be joining a world reference technical team with State of the Art expertise in developing & delivering advanced decentralised applications (dapps) and supporting development and production infrastructure. You will be responsible for ensuring the best possible evolution of our infrastructure, you will get highly involved in our code deployment (CI/CD) and setting-up, configuring and running development and production infrastructure across multiple products and critical applications.
This position requires a combination of technological skills, pro-activity, problem solving & creativity, pedagogical methodology and team spirit. It involves collaborating with others DevOps and QA engineers and also cross-functional product teams (made of PO, developers, solution architects), working on multiple types of problems & challenges, empowering development teams on a day to day while thinking strategically and planning for platform growth. Requirements:
Remuneration and benefits:
- Hands-on DevOps engineering skills and mindset
- 2+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer and/or Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm, and containerization
- Experience configuring CI/CD pipelines (e.g., Gitlab CI, Jenkins, or CircleCI)
- Experience as a developer/familiarity in one or more of the following languages:
- Experience with monitoring systems (ELK, EFK, Prometheus)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Experience with Linux and Bash scripting
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS and/or Azure
- Good understanding of networking concepts (load balancers, routers, web application firewalls, ingress controllers) and cybersecurity practises
- Experience with setting-up highly secure infrastructures with no Single Point of Failure, High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Ability to operate in a decentralised team and remote working environment
- Strong documentation practises
To hear more about this role you can email - email@example.com
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.