There’s no doubt that the Blockchain technologies have a bright future and we as one of the world’s major exchanges is playing and will continue to play a critical role in the promising industry. We are building a new R&D center in Silicon Valley, and this role is one of the key positions.
As manager of the systems infrastructure / SRE team, you will be responsible for growing a team that builds the foundational pieces of our infrastructure. Your team will own internal important infrastructure components used widely by different product teams. You will be responsible for articulating a clear vision of where systems infrastructure needs to go in the next 2 years, and breaking this down into clear deliverables for the team.
- Be accountable for infrastructure at the company level, ensuring that our business strategy is developed on strong engineering foundations.
- Set the strategy, roadmap and goals for the Infra team, working with leaders across the company.
- Hire individual contributors, scaling the infrastructure team rapidly to meet the company’s needs.Lead the effort of global expansion of the company's global spanning infrastructure.
- Work with feature engineering teams to implement devops style infrastructure, making sure new features and changes are deployed quickly and safely.
- Constantly improve our system performance and reliability through better tools, process and monitoring system.
- Staffing an on-call rotation with HQ at Beijing to ensure our system always stay up for our worldwide users.
- You’re a strong written and oral communicator.
- You have proven experience attracting and mentoring great managers and senior IC’s
- You have a deep understanding of distributed systems, data pipelines, security systems and building consumer applications at scale.
- You’re passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong Experiences in Linux system operations and deep understanding of modern web application architecture.
- Strong experiences in working with open source infrastructure software (such as MySQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, Nginx etc.)
- Experience with at least one major programming languages (Java, Golang, Python, etc.)
- Experience with cloud native software stacks and tools such as Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Fluent Mandarin is preferred
- Awesome office space in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Be one of the first 10-20 employees of the US R&D Center
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits – 401k,Health, Dental, Vision and Life
- Flexible working hours and environment
- Other company perks
To apply for this position email email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.