The client is a titan within the Blockchain industry and a huge provider of virtual currency services within the space. They are seeking to revolutionize the FinTech space with an innovative vision of the roles distributed ledgers and digital assets will play in the future.
We are looking to hire a Growth Marketing Analyst. This person will play a critical role in driving our profitable growth by being responsible for online traffic acquisition with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and App Store Optimization (ASO) channels across multiple verticals. Candidates should be comfortable with data analysis and demonstrate a proven track record of problem-solving. What You’ll Do:
What You’ll Bring:
- Focus on digital marketing analysis, marketing performance monitor and analysis, SEO, ASO
- Plan and implement SEO campaigns
- Develop and execute optimization plans and bidding strategies for better ROI
- Structure complex, ambiguous business questions and utilize strong analytical skill set to drive insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry, user behavior, external customer surveys) to answer key business questions raised by the team
- Optimize account performance through on-going effort of keyword expansion, ad copy testing, campaign structure improvement, and bid management.
- Maximize click-through rate (CTR), keyword quality score, and conversion rate through best practice and continuous testing effort
- Launch, test, and optimize display campaigns through targeting improvements, frequency caps, creative testing, and bid optimization
- 3-5 years related work experience in marketing analytics or e-commerce analytics
- Google analytics experience, SEO, ASO, etc.
- BS/MS in Business, Economics, Engineering, Math, Statistics, or equivalent experience
- Ability to problem-solve and understand key drivers of the business
- Strong SQL and Excel skills
- Great communication skills with analysts and non-analysts alike
- Self-motivated and self-directed
Based on experience.
This is a full time or contract opportunity based in our San Francisco main office.
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com