Our clients mission is to build a premier digital assets exchange in the world. They provide digital asset spot trading, futures contract trading, OTC trading and other services all around the world. They are a globally distributed
team with headquarters in New York.
The Enterprise Java Developer/Team Lead will be a core member of the backend team that is responsible for the development and support of all applications.
This role will lead and delivery/development of one or more initiatives. The person will be the primary architect and hands on technology leader. The role is expected to have strong analytical skills along with deep technical expertise and, have ability to dive into technology details including design and development and troubleshooting of complex issues.
• Languages: JAVA (Core Java, Multithreading), Object Oriented languages
• Framework: MVC Framework like Spring, JPA, Hibernate
• Database: RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle, NO SQL databases like Redis
• Tools: Git, IntelliJ, Docker, AWS, Google Cloud Platform
• Development Methodologies: Agile development
• Extensive experience in building enterprise level web pages beyond just prototypes. Hands on coding experience with very good understanding of building clean, fast WEB pages and widgets.
• Experience with various Web-based Technologies, OO Modeling, Middleware, Relational Databases and distributed computing technologies.
• Possess expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Security, Enterprise System Architecture, and Engineering best practices.
• Possess knowledge of a broad range of data structures and algorithms and know how, when and when-not to use them.
• Experience working on large scale, high traffic web sites / applications.
Ideal Personal Profile:
• An individual of high integrity, energy and optimism who is self-directed and motivated.
• Demonstrated ability to leverage common design patterns, deployments patterns, architecture patterns, SOA patterns including REST, data services (e.g. OData) and enterprise APIs
• Adept with enterprise architecture concepts and terminology (EAI, SOA, ESB, REST)
• Relevant experience in large-scale data center architecture/design, middleware architecture, design patterns, application deployment methods, automation, testing, compliance, and auditing
• Service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services (Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker); including service provisioning, product catalog integration, and billing systems integration
• Strong verbal and written communication skills Ability to work in collaborative, cross functional, and multi-cultural teams
• Ability to assess and recommend cost-effective new tools technologies in accordance with the client ’s strategic objectives
• Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to generate stakeholder buy-in and lead through influence at a senior management level
• Experience with Java, Spring Frameworks, Redis, Spanner, Pub/Sub.
• Experience and understanding of digital currencies or a strong desire to learn
• Strongly preferred: Experience with exchanges or other relevant financial services
To hear more about this role you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the world's leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, frontend and backend blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.