Our client operates one of the world’s largest digital currency marketplaces. They offer a wider variety of token options and giveaways to American audiences, with 24/7 personal customer support and unparalleled security.
Located in San Francisco, the company is founded by a team of proven technology executives and disruptive founders. They operate under the highest of ethical standards and is committed to full U.S. legal compliance.
Both a technology start-up and a fully regulated financial institution, the client takes the best of Silicon Valley – creative minds, relentless innovation, and unconventional thinking – and combines it with proven execution from seasoned technology and finance executives. The company is guided by a mission to democratize the global financial system and reduce the barrier to access financial services through a blockchain-enabled future. What You'll Do:
What You Will Bring:
- Be accountable for product development at the company level and ensure that our business strategy is aligned with product priorities and resources
- Work with engineering, design, marketing, and customer support teams to shape the product and roadmap
- Build and lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and other stakeholders to plan, build, and launch a new product
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to develop detailed product specs, establish timelines, and meet deadlines
- Monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness
- Work closely with the growth team to develop and optimize new user acquisition and retention
Cherries on The Top:
- 5-7 years of product management experience, preferably in financial services, equity markets, and/or trading operations
- Prior product leadership experience with one or more successful products
- Clear ability to understand engineering trade-offs and design trade-offs
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- You have an eye for good design and user experience
- Previous experience in financial services, equity markets, and/or trading operations
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with financial services manage consumer/retail facing products
- Experience with both mobile and web application products
- Experience and understanding of digital currencies
To apply for this position: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.