This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general Blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning, development, and execution of product marketing initiatives globally for the suites
- Develop go-to-market plans including market and competitive analysis, client case studies, market research, product positioning, key benefits, and messaging
- Drive creative content and workflow for new marketing material and sales collateral.
- Act as the eyes and ears of the product team by understanding client needs across many industries and be able to translate that back into thoughtful content, guidance to the product team
- Coordinate a cross-functional go-to-market team, including product, business development, developer relations and sales, to plan and execute the go-to-market strategy
- Drive the user acquisition funnel in coordination with these teams
- Work with operations, business development and product development to create collateral such as factsheets, architecture diagrams, pitch decks, personas, case studies, infographics, talk tracks, channel strategy, etc.
- Working with regional teams to adapt campaigns/materials to regional audiences
- Defining and reporting on key product marketing metrics (inputs / outputs)
Remuneration and benefits:
- Have 4+ years of experience in a product marketing role at a tech company, with a track record of outstanding achievements
- Experience, or are familiar with software developers as a target user segment
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills and are able to communicate effectively to a diverse audience with varying degrees of understanding of the company's products and blockchain
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with teams to make things happen
- Experience gathering and understanding customers’ business needs
- Demonstrated success in taking a service-oriented approach and high level of ownership in the way that you work with others
- Experience working in a startup environment where you have had to wear many hats at a time (and those hats may change periodically)
- Experience working cross-functionally in a matrix environment and being the connective tissue between many different teams and collaborators
To hear more about this role you can email - email@example.com
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.