Who can recall their cherished carefree childhood memories swimming with friends under the summer sun. Do you want to help others create their own treasured outdoor experiences? Are you looking for an opportunity to advance to the next stage of your Project Management career? Do you want to help build the products of tomorrow using cutting edge technology like IoT?
If so, you may be the person we're looking for.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager responsible for organizing multiple projects and activities for our organization which focuses on outdoor lifestyle products.
Your tasks will be managing a defined set of projects to support the organization's strategic program direction at the beginning of 2019, as well as creating and organizing short and long term goals.
To be successful in this role, at least 5 years project management experience and an understanding of running these within a program management structure as well as a Bachelor's degree is required.
The ideal candidate will be detail driven and capable of identifying the skills, resources and dependencies needed to deliver on these projects. Her or she should be experienced in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. Project Manager Responsibilities
Program Manager Requirements
- Delivering the projects and activities in a timely manner in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing and coordinate new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization as required with support from the COO.
- Developing an evaluation method to ensure the delivery of the projects and identify areas for improvement to ensure their success. Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including the required features, customer satisfaction, quality and overall revenue requirements for the programs performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on project services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks and submitting recommendations to mitigate and alleviate.
- Report to the COO to ensure the smooth running of the programs
- Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven detailed project management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook and Google products.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving ability.
Remuneration: 100k+ and bonuses
This is a full time or contract opportunity based in our San Jose main office.
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at wwww.cryptorecruit.com to serach all our job vacancies.