Our client is an exciting start-up developing a cryptocurrency network based on an
open-source third generation blockchain we’re creating which is focused on setting a
new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
Our client is looking for a recruiter who will lead and support a passionate team of executives and team leaders by developing a scalable talent strategy and processes to achieve our goals for rapid growth. You’ll help to find the best talent in our emerging industry by using an established personal network and community-driven approach to engage the future executives, engineers and leaders who will make a positive and direct contribution to our culture and our company’s success. You’ll build and maintain engaging relationships wand raise awareness of our culture by sharing a passion for our products and mission. About Us:
Blockchain technology is now widely viewed as the next breakthrough technology
poised to change the world of commerce, business and elsewhere in our lives within
the next ten years. It offers opportunities that optimize transactions and processes and cutting losses due to inefficiencies and fraud. But currently there isn’t any solution regarding the opportunities available to address problems this innovative technology has such as the social-economic cost being currently ignored.
Our Client believes that a global community should be one that is open, sustainable, encourages diversity, innovation and thrives as it reinforces positive values to the world as a whole. Blockchain has laid a technological foundation to make this vision a reality. We’re committed to create such a community. Duties and Responsibilities:
- You’ll drive strategy direction and execution of processes and people involved with all areas of the talent lifecycle.
- Provide recruiting resources, practices and tools to support the team in identifying and hiring the best talent possible.
- Lead full-cycle recruiting for all executive level positions.
- Build and continually develop relationships with a pipeline of all-star talent to be drawn from.
- Act as a brand ambassador and evangelist, building and maintaining the company brand and keeping the long-term future of the company in mind when bringing on new hires.
- Build a strong, diverse recruiting team and support team, mentoring and assisting current team to develop their skills and advance their career goals in the company.
- Use HR analytics to assess time to fill open positions, where our best team members come from, and employment retention; utilize results to develop, initiate and maintain effective programs that engage our employees and develop their skills.
- Manage tasks within approved recruiting budgets.
- Work with multiple teams and leaders in developing and managing relationships with external staffing agencies.
Key Traits We’re Looking For:
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources, psychology, communications or related field is needed.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a rapid growth, fast-paced start-up environment leading and developing small to medium-sized teams.
- Significant experience successfully recruiting executive and c-level talent.
- Significant experience successfully recruiting engineers and highly technical/specialist roles.
- Able to independently build and manage high volume recruiting processes with minimal oversight.
- Comprehensive understanding of state and federal laws regarding employment practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly adaptable in fast-moving environments and maintaining accountability to the team and other reports.
- Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
- Developer relationships
- Executive relationships
To hear more about this role you can email firstname.lastname@example.org Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, project manager, solidity developer, frontend and backend blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- 8 days personal leave
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) and FSA
- Gym on site, accessible 24/7
- Loads more!