Our client is a start-up blockchain company with a high emphasis on privacy. They see the importance of privacy that comes with the quickly increased use of the internet. Currently, they are looking for you as a skilled remote Senior application engineer with experience in the blockchain industry. They will value your good ideas and you will be an important part of their growth as a remote developer in their expanding team of developers.Role:
You will be working remotely with a team of engineers in an unexplored territory with a big focus on privacy. You will strive to make a difference through blockchain technology and find a high sense of purpose in what you do. As a remote engineer, you will need to be able to motivate yourself as well as be able to participate in occasional meetings during European business hours.Required of you:
Extra credit for:
- You've got more than six years of experience in application programming with Switf, c# or a similar combination of education and experience.
- You understand how to work with RESTful principles and best practice.
- You appreciate open source and SOLID principles
- You're experienced with AGILE development process
What you get:
- Experience in building applications from scratch
- Understanding of IP networking
- Building great UI in React, angular and typescript
Competitive salary package.To hear more about this role you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit is the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, solidity, frontend and backend blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.