Our client's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, focus on the needs of our customers; and create products that are easy to use.
You will be working on an ERC20 “relayer” that allows users to trade assets from their own wallet without ever having to give up custody of their assets to a third party. We believe that the future will be tokenized - from utility tokens, to video game items, to shares in publicly traded companies and beyond - and we want our relay to help enable this open and inclusive economy by building the most intuitive and frictionless services for our users.
As a software engineer, you will work on building, extending and optimizing the core relayer infrastructure which ranges from a low latency order processing API to a high-throughput real-time messaging system. You’ll play a large role in designing and building clean APIs for both our UI and consumers while working on complicated scaling challenges, paving the way to enable the trading of thousands of tokens without sacrificing performance or UX. Responsibilities
- Build and maintain core relayer infrastructure and services.
- Design high reliability code that can support fluctuations in traffic and volume.
- Take ownership in helping us achieve our goal of enabling the token economy.
- Communicate efficiently with our team, and other teams.
Nice to Have
- Strong, well-rounded general technical skills.
- Demonstrated ability working with concurrent execution environments.
- Strong relational database knowledge and understanding.
- Experience with message queues or brokers.
- System Architecture Skills.
- Up to date with latest tools, languages, and frameworks.
- This role can be either remote or onsite in our offices in San Francisco, New York, or Chicago.
To apply for this position
- Experience with microservice architectures.
- Experience in building apps that interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
- You’ve built systems with financial or security constraints.
: email email@example.comCryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.