The company is built around a revolutionary technology — their consensus algorithm. The company is well-suited to become the world’s first mass-adopted distributed public ledger because it is blazing fast, highly secure and ensures fairness. They are on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information.
The team consists of many of the best minds in the industry. The company is proud of our high-quality culture, dedicated to our values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence and teamwork. We are looking to hire effective, collegial and hard-working people to help achieve our vision. Responsibilities:
- Oversee accounting monthly, quarterly and year-end processes.
- Administration of general ledger accounts handling the set-up and processing of all AR, AP, and payroll, etc.
- Update and maintain the company’s budget. Provide budget to actual variance reporting.
- Lead financial audit with public accounting firms and present findings and recommendations to internal committees.
- Manage state and federal tax reporting and payment requirements in compliance with local law in all relevant jurisdictions.
- Support the preparation of US tax reporting and filing.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or CPA required
- 10+ years of experience with a public or private company
- Several years at a startup, with experience administering full-cycle monthly close and reporting
- Experience managing auditors and audit process
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets)
- Extremely high level of professionalism and integrity
To hear more about this role you can email
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.