This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
You will be a hands-on developer on the browser extension team, and will focus on features, refactors and process improvements that are security sensitive and/or aimed at improving security. This will include features related to private key management, web3 transactions, phishing prevention, our release pipeline, third party integrations, dependency audits, and more. Ultimately you will help our team establish better security culture and security centric engineering habits.Requirements:
Remuneration and benefits:
- Experience supporting and analysing security incidents in production web services and applications
- Experience with threat modelling
- Ability to guide team members through security exercises
- Knowledge of common security related protocols (SSL, TLS, IPSec, etc.)
- Experience of cryptographic encryption algorithms, key exchange algorithms, hashing algorithms, PKI, etc.
- Familiarity with the security issues surrounding blockchain application development
- A a belief in our mission and values
- Proactive and self-driven to be successful working in a remote environment
- Enthusiasm for shipping high-quality code and helping peers do the same
- Are kind, empathetic, and supportive towards the team
- Timezone: EST/PST ideally, if in EU/UK you are able to have ~4 hours overlap with the American time zones.
To hear more about this role you can email - email@example.com
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.