Our client is one of the world’s leading virtual currency exchanges. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, they strive to be a reliable and efficient marketplace for a rich selection of high-quality virtual currencies so that our users can be part of the open and competitive market that discovers Blockchain assets with genuine potential to revolutionize the future of finance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and career focused individual to join a progressive and growing team! Responsibilities
- Work with different engineering teams to ensure new features and changes are quickly and safely deployed.
- Ensure the reliability and performance of the exchange
- Develop tooling, process and implement monitoring to support system performance and reliability.
- Share in on-call responsibilities to ensure issues are quickly identified and resolved.
Nice to Have
- AWS experience is a must. Doesn’t have to be professional, but must have a solid understanding of the basics. Certifications are a bonus!
- S. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience (2 - 4 years DevOps / Site Reliability, 5 years Systems Administration, etc)
- Strong experience in Linux systems administration (bash experience preferred)
- Experience with at least one major programming language (Java, Python, Golang, etc)
- Strong experience working with Open Source Infrastructure Software (MySQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, Nginx, Squid, Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience with CDN, Anti-DDos, WAF configuration and best-practices
To hear more about this role you can email email@example.com
- Experience contributing to OSS projects.
- Experience with architecting secure cloud-based infrastructure.
- Bilingual in Mandarin
Cryptorecruit are the world's leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, frontend and backend blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.