This emerging capital markets technology company is leading the way with its distributed ledger technology. Their product is being used by some of the worlds most advanced financial institutions. They build software products that will change the way financial institutions interact with their clients when trading assets and securities on the block-chain (digital and non-digital).
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- As a developer in this team you will work with world-class software engineers to develop industry changing capital markets technology.
- You will work on multiple new projects, each with unique business logic to be translated to smart contracts with a block-chain environment.
- Be a part of the team designing and implementing code ranging from complex financial instrumentation to custom implementations of low-level string and math functions.
- Low-level/typed languages (e.g. C, C++)
- Building and consuming HTTP APIs
- Front-end testing suites (e.g. Mocha, Jasmine)
- Experience with assembly languages a plus
- Solidity, Serpent, and other Smart Contract languages a big plus
- Dependent on experience
- Team Lunches and Snacks in office
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced smart contracts developer to join this high energy, high performing team of developers in the crypto space. To hear more about this role, you can email firstname.lastname@example.orgCryptorecruit are the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Solidity, frontend and backend blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.