There’s no doubt that the Blockchain technologies have a bright future and we as one of the world’s major exchanges is playing and will continue to play a critical role in the promising industry. Our client is building a new R&D center in Silicon Valley with this role being one of the key positions.Responsibilities
- As member of the Software Team, you will design, and implement analytical tools and DApps utilizing cutting-edge blockchain technologies, on top of the existing public blockchain infrastructure.
- Promoting Blockchain technologies both internally and externally, work with public chain dev team and public developers, deep dive into core blockchain technology discussions!
Opportunities and Benefits:
- Prior knowledge of major blockchain technical details, consensus protocol, and/or EVM, Solidity.
- 3+ Years of Software Development experiences
- Fluent with at least one of the major programming languages.
- Willing to get hands dirty, full-stack and startup experiences preferred.
- Experience with Ethereum, Solidity, Smart Contract and other major blockchain technologies is a major plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math or similar
- Language Mandarin is a requirement.
- Awesome office space in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Be one of the first 10-20 employees of the US R&D Center
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits – 401k,Health, Dental, Vision and Life
- Flexible working hours and environment
- Other company perks
Based on experience.
To apply for this position email firstname.lastname@example.orgCryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.