Our client is a world leader in derivatives exchanges. They are working to provide leading financial services organisations with a cryptocurrency trading and risk management platform.
They are looking for experienced software engineers to join their team of developers building various applications and working on projects that will directly impact the global trading process.
This role will see you leverage your existing development skills into a cryptocurrency career! Requirements:
- Working knowledge of blockchain technologies preferred
- Extensive object-oriented design and programming experience
- Be a seasoned troubleshooter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Development experience in in Java, Python or C/C++
- Proficiency in UNIX/Linux and shell scripting
- Experience with relational database (Oracle) and SQL
- Experience developing server-side applications
- Experience with Ethereum smart contract
- A demonstrated capability to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to produce clear technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical discipline or a demonstrated track record in software development
If you have a passion for this exciting fast-growing industry and you’re a pro-active fast learner looking for the opportunity to launch your cryptocurrency career then we’d like to hear from you. Remuneration:
$100k to $120K depending on experience. To hear more about this role you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the world's leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, frontend and backend blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.