Our client operates one of the world’s largest digital currency marketplaces. They offer a wider variety of token options and giveaways to American audiences, with 24/7 personal customer support and unparalleled security.
Both a technology start-up and a fully regulated financial institution, the client takes the best of Silicon Valley – creative minds, relentless innovation, and unconventional thinking – and combines it with proven execution from seasoned technology and finance executives. The company is guided by a mission to democratize the global financial system and reduce the barrier to access financial services through a Blockchain-enabled future. Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, deploy, and maintain centralized and decentralized databases for data applications
- Build infrastructure for data applications to run queries or train machine learning models against stored data.
- Work closely with founding team and open source collaborators on planning and designing technical architecture
What We Offer:
- You have a Bachelor's in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- You have experience with infrastructure development, cloud computing, and web-based technology
- You have 3+ years of production experience
- You are creative - you can solve problems you haven’t seen before
- Competitive salary
- 100% paid medical, dental & vision insurance for employees and immediate family
- Commuter reimbursement benefits
- Free daily lunches and stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- A friendly work environment where you can do your best work and thrive