There’s no doubt that the Blockchain technologies have a bright future and we as one of the world’s major exchanges is playing and will continue to play a critical role in the promising industry. Our client is building a new R&D center in Silicon Valley with this role being one of the key positions. Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, deploy, and maintain centralized and decentralized databases for data applications
- Build infrastructure for data applications to run queries or train machine learning models against stored data.
- Work closely with founding team and open source collaborators on planning and designing technical architecture
Opportunities and Benefits:
- You have a Bachelor's in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- You have experience with infrastructure development, cloud computing, and web-based technology
- You have 3+ years of production experience
- You are creative - you can solve problems you haven’t seen before
- Awesome office space in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Be one of the first 10-20 employees of the US R&D Center
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits – 401k,Health, Dental, Vision and Life
- Flexible working hours and environment
- Other company perks
Subject to experience.
To apply for this position email email@example.comCryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.