Our client is a startup within the expanding field of cryptocurrency that are focusing on privacy on the blockchain. This is an excellent opportunity for you as a technical marketer as they are looking for a skilled remote technical community manager in Europe. Ready to take on the challenge of managing the community and acting as a brand ambassador at all times managing tne0 technical community of developers and other social channels.
You will manage and grow both the companies technical community of developers and the general community, with creative thinking, you'll come up with new ways of attracting members to come, stay and be more engaged, working closely with the marketing lead. You'll grow relationships with influencers and key community members. Post and create content on social channels. You will be responsible for the communications on Reddit, Facebook,Slack Telegram, twitter, Bitcointalk. Both for all communities. Required of you:
- You've got excellent copywriting skills and can prove it with written content.
- You've got a good fundamental knowledge of blockchain/cryptocurrency technology and the audiences that come with it.
- You're able to technically support people and maintain good relationships, explain technical terms both in a simple and advanced manner.
- You've got a good attitude, can set the setting and engage an audience.
- You can turn any negative into a positive in a well-articulated manner without getting angry.
- You've got excellent English communication skills, written and verbal.
What you get:
- Design skills
- Experience with Medium
- Experience with Facebook business manager
Compensation depending on experience.
Fore more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a connection request to https://www.linkedin.com/in/isak-westerberg-029676104/