The fast-growing company is built around a revolutionary technology — their consensus algorithm. The company is well-suited to become the world’s first mass-adopted distributed public ledger because it is blazing fast, highly secure and ensures fairness. We are on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information.
The team consists of many of the best minds in the industry. They are proud of our high-quality culture, dedicated to our values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence and teamwork. They are looking to hire effective, collegial and hard-working people to help achieve our vision.Responsibilities:
As a Technical pre-sales professional within the Developer Advocate team for our client, your job is to equip the Council members, clients, pre-sales leaders, developer community and partner industry leaders with the ability to position our client as the best-in-class public distributed ledger. You will support the Business Development and Sales teams in client opportunities, lead learning and project planning workshops and also provide in-depth knowledge of the technology stack in support of live deployments, events and technical discussions. Your focus is on serving local, national, and international client engagements, developer communities and partners.
You may find yourself doing all of the following:
- Being the product expect in pre-sales and technical discussions
- Defining industry and use case best practices
- Formalising customer engagement models and artifacts
- Delivering successful partner and end-customer workshops
- Engaging and enabling developers through community channels like Discord
- Participating in and recording educational podcasts and video tutorials
- Speaking at technical Meetups and conferences
- Playing the role of 'product expert' in relation to any formal certification or education initiatives
A Technical Pre-sales Leader should be able to lean on his or her vast technical knowledge, extensive experience and general engineering prowess to effectively assist projects and make suggestions or recommendations for improvements.
- Solid and diverse engineering skills, with a finger on the pulse of current development technologies across several platforms
- Friendly and approachable; a great mentor
- Willingness to travel anywhere our communities live a few times every quarter
- Ability to work irregular hours and some weekends to support conferences, user groups, and other developer events
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction
- Very social, a willingness and desire to make connections while meeting and talking with people
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Remuneration and benefits:
- Existing skills working with systems integrators and major enterprise software vendors
- Existing leadership and service in developer communities
- Technical writing skills as demonstrated via blog posts and other written work
- Willingness to take the stage is essential for inspiring developers. A Developer Advocate needs to deliver presentations that are effective and respectful of an audience's time and attention
- A deep industry specialty and network is strongly preferred
- An active GitHub account demonstrative of your technical abilities and interests
To hear more about this role you can email
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.