- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Lead and develop a team of data analysts
- 3+ years experience in an Analytics Manager position or similar role is required
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced "Analytics Manager" to work with a fast growing global start-up in the Cryptocurrency/Blockchain industry. We are looking for a team player who can sink their teeth into the day work. All whilst thinking fast on your feet or in a chair or wherever you happen to be and can comfortably work in a fast-paced environment alongside a passionate team who are located across the world.
We are searching for an experienced and self-driven Analytics Manager to join our growing team of data analytics experts and manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis. The Analytics Manager will work closely with leaders across product and marketing to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions.
● Extracts useful data and other valuable information
● Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
● Lead and develop a team of data analysts
● Select, configure and implement analytics solutions
● Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
● Thriving in the fast-paced nature of the Cryptocurrency/Blockchain market
● Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
● Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
● Keep abreast of industry news and trends
● 3+ years experience in an Analytics Manager position or similar role is required
● Solid experience in data analysis and reporting; industry experience is a plus
● Knowledge or experience in and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
● Background in market research and project management
● In-depth knowledge of big data analysis
● Being customer-centric
● Knowledge of Excel, R and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools, software and dashboard
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Analytics
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Good communication and presentation skills
● Additional analytics certifications are a plus
● Singapore based (remote working with Singapore office)
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.