This client is one of the leading infrastructure platform providing scalable and easy-to-use APIs and cloud solutions for web3 developers. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
will delivers blockchain API access at internet scale. Using GoLang, you will help build out system APIs, daemons, and other such microservices to support our high volume APIs and our customer facing frontends. You will analyse and optimise performance in high-traffic internet applications to deliver the best experience to the engineers we serve.
You will also collaborate with an experienced team of senior engineers to build an infrastructure that can service a growing number of developers and projects that are building for the blockchain. The systems you build will be powering the innovation happening in the web3 world.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Ideally you have 1-3 years of professional experience in programming server side applications.
- GoLang is the primary language and experience with it is preferred, but deep experience with any strongly typed languages is sufficient.
- Work with open source stacks (experience with open source) technologies such as Linux, Docker, Redis, RDBMS and NoSQL storage systems.
- A natural curiosity, thirst for knowledge, and interest in diving into technical problems and open source code
- Our most successful engineers have a constant desire to improve, refine, and take things higher.
- Great communication and proven abilities to work in a team setting (on premises or fully remote).
- Blockchain experience is not required for this position, but any background knowledge is a bonus
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.