The company is an Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution, built to bring digital assets, NFTs, and blockchain gaming to life. Our mission is to empower digital asset ownership for people and businesses. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team that is building the future, this role may be for you.
The company is looking for an Automation Engineer who is liable for a high level of autonomy, involvement, and reliability in different phases of the software application lifecycle including Web App and Web Services, as well as Games, and Blockchains & NFTs in the near future. Responsibilities
- Design test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Implement test plans, automation, and validation strategies.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing.
- In-depth functional testing – Must be able to evaluate functional stability to ensure business requirements are being met and are “fit-for-purpose” through end-to-end functional and automation testing.
- Work closely with software developers and business analysts to resolve issues.
- Clearly communicate any obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Developers on tasks related to the planning, testing, and coordination of release activities.
- Participate in user story creation process through dissection of high-level requirements during team review sessions.
- 5+ years of work experience in Quality Assurance roles with automation testing experience.
- Experience with automation testing.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of testing integrations, and end-to-end system processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
To hear more about this role you can :
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.