This client is one of the leading infrastructure platform providing scalable and easy-to-use APIs and cloud solutions for web3 developers. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
will build out system APIs, daemons, and other such microservices to support our high volume APIs and our customer facing frontends. You will analyse and optimise performance in high-traffic internet applications to deliver the best experience to the engineers we serve.
You will also architect and design systems that provide reliable, scalable access to various blockchains and decentralised networks. Collaborate with an experienced team of senior engineers to build an infrastructure that can service a growing number of developers and projects that are building for the blockchain. The systems you build will be powering the innovation happening in the web3 world.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Ideally you have 5+ years of experience focussed on backend engineering, systems engineering, or scaling web services.
- GoLang is the primary language and experience with it is preferred, but deep experience with any strongly typed languages supporting concurrency would be sufficient.
- Works with open source stacks (experience with open source) technologies such as Linux, Docker, Redis, RDBMS and NoSQL storage systems.
- Experience with distributed systems is a bonus.
- A natural curiosity, thirst for knowledge, and interest in diving into blockchain and its complex code bases will help you succeed in this role.
- Our most successful engineers have a constant desire to improve, refine, and take things higher.
- Great communication and proven abilities to work in a team setting (on premises or fully remote).
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.