The company is a leading virtual currency service providers. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, is looking for a great Product Marketing leader in our marketing team. This person will take part in a complete marketing experience as he/she leads every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritisation and external communications, he/she helps shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means this person works with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.Responsibilities:
- Work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience, design, analytics, creative and leadership to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of industry experience in marketing, specifically, experience in market research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development and campaign execution.
- MBA degree.
- Experience planning and rolling out large-scale/global marketing campaigns, and the ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach.
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus, with effective project management expertise.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities, with the ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
- Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs.
To hear more about this role you can email
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.