The company is at the forefront of the blockchain fintech revolution. It builds, deploys and runs critical applications across both enterprise and crypto/DeFi, multiple blockchain verticals, as well as other industry leading products. The team is composed of multiple decentralised product teams across all verticals distributed across Europe and US and working mostly remotely.
The company is looking for innovative problem solvers who are interested in tackling the complex challenges that exist in the blockchain and financial ecosystems and scaling developer and user-facing systems to tens of millions of users. Responsibilities:
You will play an integral part in making blockchain technology and “DeFi” accessible and equitable to everyone, everywhere by making interacting with complex financial and blockchain data not only simpler and better, but delightful.
You will join a world class technical team, with State of the Art expertise in developing and delivering advanced decentralized applications (dapps) across various crypto/DeFi use cases (NFTs, staking, lending/borrowing, trading/AMMs) and institutional use cases (digital assets and payments). You will join a multinational agile and product team where you will be responsible for the delivery of solidity smart contracts and dapps in production to a wide range of users. Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 1y+ years of Solidity smart contract development experience
- 2+ years of as front-end or fullstack or backend developer (React, Node.js, ideally Typescript)
- Experience developing, deploying and running Dapps/smart contracts in production on Ethereum mainnet or L2/sidechain (ideally DeFi Dapps/protocols and/or token-based use cases)
- Knowledge of secure Solidity development patterns for tokens and DeFi protocols
- Good knowledge of most prominent ERC/EIP Ethereum standards
- Good knowledge of smart contract development tools/frameworks (Truffle, Hardhat)
- Experience using smart contract auditing tools (MythX, other)
- Experience working in CI/CD setup
- High quality and testing standards
- Good documentation practises
Remuneration and benefits:
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organisation
- Ability to share knowledge, train other developers
- Willingness to constantly learn & improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game
To hear more about this role you can email
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.