This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general Blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
You will will lead effort between client facing and infrastructure teams to propagate change through approvals from stakeholders. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fully funded, innovative, early stage fintech that will transform digital trading platforms.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing with client facing teams
- Support and participate in Release Planning and pre and post Release Deployment meetings and provide minutes.
- Work with application infrastructure teams in defining release and deployment plans.
- Perform the release coordinator role for weekly change activity to include any maintenance tasks. Produce Release Coordinator’s Weekly Summary Report.
- Participate in and assist the facilitation of ad-hoc and recurring Change Management and Release management meetings by managing the logistics; scheduling and meeting planning, venue reservation, setting agendas and taking meeting minutes
- Revise, recommend, and maintain a Change Management and Release Management plans, policies, processes, and procedures that reflect ITIL best practices.
- Review Requests for Change to ensure the appropriate priority levels to be processed by Change Management Board
- Develop training materials for each release and conduct training on a scheduled and ad hoc basis.
- Develop, enhance, operate, and maintain Release Management system/tools and interfaces with other processes
- Proactively identifying ways to improve performance, effectiveness, and efficiency of the user acceptance testing and releases
- 5+ years solid relevant change management experience with a minimum of 2+ years in a management position leading a team.
- Exposure to the Atlassian tool set - JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Experience managing Cloud Application releases
- Familiar with Service Ownership and DevOps best practices
- Ability to manage/juggle multiple priorities without loss of efficiency
- Knowledge of the crypto space and how to use cryptocurrencies
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Remuneration and benefits:
- Familiarity with change management and project management and software tools
- Ability to create compelling communication materials with a cohesive framework
- Optional - ITIL 4 Foundation certification
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Competitive and appealing compensation and time off paid package
- Generous medical benefits coverage
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.