The company is a metaverse gaming company that aims to make a real difference through empowering and educating people around the world on blockchain gaming technology. We are focused on building a thriving global community of players who are passionate about gaming, decentralized finance & blockchain technology. The business is currently growing at a rapid pace, and to support this growth, we are looking for an experienced CFO to build and lead the company’s finance functions.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to manage the delivery of key financial and management reporting deliverables for the business, including financial control processes, payroll functions, monthly financial and management reporting processes, monthly forecasts, and other ad-hoc analyses relating to the strategic direction of the business. This role will have a key focus on setting up robust and scalable financial and management accounting processes for the business.
The successful candidate will be results-driven with demonstrated commercial acumen, proven team builder, an ability to deliver complex problems in a simple manner, stakeholder management, and excellent communication skills. You will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating OfficerKey Responsibilities
Your tasks would include but not be limited to:
● Manage and oversee a direct report, responsible for the day-to-day financial operations(payroll, accounting, etc), as well as ensuring accurate and timely reporting of financial results and business performance.
● Own and drive strategic planning/budgeting processes to align key company initiatives with resource investments.
● Track, monitor, and report on the performance of the business and provide detailed monthly financial results and forecasts with actionable insights for internal and external stakeholders (Investors).
● Oversee and develop strategies to optimize returns on an expansive digital asset portfolio; report on results, holdings changes, and outcomes routinely to Leadership.
● Help develop and implement processes, systems, and frameworks that enable scaling of operations for a company experiencing hyper-growth.
● Provide leadership and support across a variety of strategic company initiatives, which spans activities such as tokenization, game partnerships to assisting with investors due to diligence processes.
● Liaise with outside vendors (such as audit and legal) to navigate and solve unique business problems pertaining to digital asset accounting and reporting standards.
To be considered for this Financial & Management Accountant role, you will need experience working in a broadly similar role previously. Ideally, you will meet the following criteria:
● You have 10-15+ years of corporate finance and accounting experience.
● You have experience (or have a great interest) in blockchain & cryptocurrencies.
● You are able to move seamlessly from big picture thinking to more operational tactics.
● You are willing to “roll up the sleeves,” dive in and figure things out - without having to solely rely on a team for execution.
● You are able to distill and communicate complicated topics broadly to leadership and board members in a succinct manner.
● You have experience building and managing complex financial models, and designing/executing against large data sets to deliver internal business intelligence.
● Experience in establishing robust financial controls and accounting processes is required.
Why work for us?
● Highly competitive remuneration, dependent on experience.
● Be part of the journey to build one of the world’s earliest DAO from the ground up.
● Great culture: highly professional and ambitious, yet informal, friendly, non-hierarchical, collaborative, and entrepreneurial.
● Business is backed by top-tiered VC and Industry leaders.
● Work with the best talents in Crypto, highly experienced executive, and advisor teams.
● Best place to learn crypto, lead a high performing team on the cutting edge of blockchain technology
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.