About Our Client
Our Client is a growing community of creators, innovators, like-minded investors and supporters who want to accelerate the post pandemic transformation to a decentralized world. As part of this community – and to further support its ultimate goal
Their Partners also operate their own offline facilities, including incubator/ accelerator and co-working spaces. They also provide expert specialised service to our community including Legal, HR, Accountancy and Marketing etc.
They aim to empower our members to manifest their dreams by:
- Incubating early-stage disruptive tech and new ideas;
- Scaling up existing decentralized protocols;
- Building a network of like-minded people to enjoy life and prosper.
Responsibilities As the Legal and Compliance Officer;
Ensuring that all corporate processes and procedures the company has comply with the law and ensuring that company operations comply with internal standards.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring all operational processes and procedures using a compliance management platform to ensure that the company complies with all legal regulations and ethical standards
- Managing information flow by researching, recording, and analysing data and information. With a regular flow of information and conducting compliance risk assessments, they ensure that the business runs smoothly
- Advising the CEO and other senior corporate officers on a variety of issues
- Helping to put together effective systems and controls
- Training and educating staff so that they are informed of any legal changes and updates to compliance guidelines
- Review and maintain all terms and conditions of company websites ensuring they are always compliant
- Involvement in the companies’ future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Management of the compliance training program for the business
- Drafting new and review existing contracts and agreements relating to the companies’ operational activities both internally and externally
- Providing guidance and training to the board of directors, senior management, and employees
- Acting as contact person and liaising between department heads and senior management
- Conducts regular assessments to determine whether policies are compliant with the law.
Person Specification Are;
You are an experienced Legal and Compliance officer who can take charge of your own work, be assertive, has integrity as well as being motivated within the role.You must understand the complexities within the blockchain industry and hold the following:
- 4 + years’ experience in a legal and compliance related role
- Good understanding of the Blockchain/ Crypto Asset laws and regulations
- Good experience with FCA regulation
- Experience designing compliance-related products including company guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience working collaboratively across different teams and departments
- A well organised self-starter who is able to work independently
- Enthusiasm for learning.
Why work with us
We are an exciting and rapidly evolving well-funded modern startup company working on a more decentralized world. Do you want to be at the forefront of change? You will become a valued contributor to multiple projects with the support of friendly collaborating team members to achieve a common goal.
If you join us, we can offer you the following in addition to a competitive salary
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stocked up drinks fridge and office snacks
- Quarterly Socials
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.