This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general Blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
- Improve and update our deploy pipelines
- Help build infrastructure and tools that make all our developers go faster
- Help build cloud deployment scripts for all the major cloud providers
- Work directly with external clients to build solutions that work for them.
- 5+ years as a DevOps/SRE with ideally 2+ years in a client facing environment
- Ability to self-prioritise issues based on customer impact
- Experience with troubleshooting issues in production systems, analyse system and application logs to understand the root of the problem
- Skilled in software component development, Container deployments and best practice in Security, Compliance, High Availability, Resilience.
- Expert level understanding of Kubernetes, including running a production grade system.
- Deep knowledge of at least one cloud provider, preferably Azure or AWS. Must be able to architect and use cloud native services for distributed systems
- Collaborative, communicative and confident in their abilities to work well with all team members at all seniority and skill levels
- Ability to bring back any learning and advocate for or implement improvements to troubleshooting documentation or software
- Ability to debug, optimise code, and automate routine tasks
- Willingness to work as part of an on call rotation to maintain SLAs for prod systems
- Experience setting up, automating, and maintaining CI and release management processes
Remuneration and benefits:
- Azure certification
- Experience in Systems Engineering, such as Linux I/O tuning, performance, memory management and troubleshooting
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Experience maintaining complex geographically distributed systems in a production environment (e.g. Kafka, Cassandra, DLT/blockchain, etc)
- Infrastructure templates (ARM, Cloudformation) and automation
- Experience working with node.js (scripts) and frameworks like React or equivalent
- Experience following Agile practices
- Experience setting up, automating, and maintaining continuous delivery processes
- Experience with a globally distributed team
To hear more about this role you can email - email@example.com
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.