Community & Customer Support Manager
About The Project Our Client brings Decentralized Finance to the music industry, changing how artists access the funding they need and providing a launchpad for the first music copyright-backed NFTs.
Job Description In this role you should be well versed in crypto / blockchain community programmes, such as working with a global team of external Ambassadors, following the processes and communication protocols for community-building and managing all conversations. We are looking for an experienced community support manager to join the team and own our communications and customer support strategy. This role suits a strategically minded, tech-savvy ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
You will join our Global Marketing team and will be active in our channels, such as Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Telegram, Discord and several customer support channels like intercom & email.
Customer support experience and Crypto knowledge are essential for this role, to ensure the effective implementation of existing and future projects and a proper level of customer support quality.
Qualifications & skills
- Implement customer service strategy with a contact life cycle structure.
- Manage The Project communities through pro-actively interacting across all channels, responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner; can be both creative and analytical problem solving.
- Be active and represent The Project in crypto, blockchain, NFT, and Metaverse communities
- Utilise social media management tools to create requests and monitor all social contact
- Explore and implement new areas for social media customer support and community growth methods to increase the size of our community
- Identify content opportunities via social listening and make suggestions to Marketing team
- Leverage social media monitoring to escalate the voice of the customer
- Responsible for documenting and communicating all issues to the appropriate teams/departments
- Write How-to guides, FAQs, and other user documentation
- Implement community strategies
- 2+ years customer service experience, with social media and support/help desk experience
- 2+ years experience in cryptocurrency, blockchain, and DeFi
- 2 years of experience in building, growing and managing communities
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences and communicate effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Independent judgment to make quick decisions.
- Available to work in UTC timezone.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Strong understanding of the music industry and how Crypto is going to play a big role in the future of it.
- Deep knowledge of Web3/blockchain community programmes in Europe, US and/or Asia
- Active in Crypto communities on Twitter, Discord, Reddit, Telegram.