About The Project: We are a new music and gaming venture that has been launched by Deadmau5 and Richie Hawtin. We are building a music metaverse that makes it easy for any artist, label or event to launch their own virtual world and monetise it through NFTs.
Overview: We are currently looking for a Community Manager to oversee community engagement across all platforms and use insights to more effectively engage the audience. The community manager will be the voice of the community to the dev team, and the voice of the dev team to the community.
- Develop and execute social media strategies to grow, manage and engage the Pixelynx communities on Discord, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, Instagram, Meta and other possible channels that we may request later.
- Responsible for responding to DMs and publicly interacting with community members, influencers and media representatives pertaining to any current releases or potential collaborations.
- Curate messages and announcements posted publicly to community members.
- Plan and execute competitions, giveaways, collabs and other rewarding community activities.
- Liaise with influencers, press and media representatives where needed to get Our MusicVerse in the hands of more consumers.
- Help create content for the website, newsletters, social media, community engagement activities and direct outreach.
- Create high quality visual content (images & video)
Additional as a plus
- Proven track record of 2+ years of experience organizing and building engaged communities in the NFT/crypto/AR/gaming/blockchain space.
- Great organization skills, with attention to detail.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mind that thrives in a startup environment.
- Outstanding understanding of social media platforms, including but not limited to Discord, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram, Meta and Reddit.
- Exceptional interpersonal and PR skills plus strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to concisely articulate a point of view.
- Curiosity to stay on top of industry trends in the blockchain, and crypto spaces.
- Collaborative mind, team player.
- Ability to work with and drive creative teams.
- Ability to balance metric-based decision making.
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Interest in music
- Strong understanding of mobile/pc F2P market and/or hyper-casual games
- Knowledge in User generated content economy
- Knowledge and interest in blockchain and NFTs
- Video and/or picture editing skills
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.