We are one of the hottest start-ups in the world, with a clear product product-market fit. We have launched offices in London, Australia, and Canada with more to come. We have grown 15x in the past 12 months creating a globally distributed user base. We have very aggressive expansion plans to build the category-defining company
Having launched in just 2019, the company is today used by hundreds of thousands of Crypto cryptocurrency investors, accountants, and enterprises. Additionally, some of the largest Crypto Exchanges in the world partner with us to enable Tax Reporting for their users.
Our mission is to enable the world to make the best financial decisions with their crypto portfolio. We are building the tools to accelerate the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking. The Role
You will be full-time for a social media marketer who represents the crypto community demographic and is an experienced, natural communicator. The Community Manager will be guided by the Head of Growth and support the Head Office. Responsibilities
- Represent him/herself to drive the company's visibility in selected social media networks
- Be able to help with basic help inquiries that are posted to social channels and funnel more complicated/complex queries to the support team
- Be the key social listener for comments & mentions of the company across social media channels (e.g. Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Create content for Reddit & identify key subreddits to post regularly in
- Along with the Social Media Lead, help to identify and best ways to utilize new channels for community engagement (e.g. Discord, Telegram, etc)
- Moderate all comments
- Train and manage a small team of Community Engagement Specialists.
- Be in tune with the developments of the company as a software to help keep our community updated
- Support community members in getting the most out of the platform-tools we have built and interacting with each other. Personal involvement in the crypto community is essential
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Have 3-5 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Having a personal involvement in the crypto community is essential.
- Has to be open to being quite mobile/able to work remotely
- Have a high standard of written and spoken English
- Incredibly proactive, organized, adaptive, and reliable, a master of Crypto Twitter and Reddit, with outstanding communication skills, a knack for developing personal relationships, and proven experience building communities
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.