The company uses blockchain technology to allow players to take advantage of certain NFT assets that offer specific advantages in the game. These assets can be purchased from the game store or traded peer-to-peer on the leading Ethereum NFT marketplace. The company is looking for a dynamic Community Manager to keep a pulse on the gaming community as well as manage our social media accounts. This position will be multi-faceted. We expect flexible adaptability, initiative, out-of-the-box thinking on ways to include and showcase our community, around the clock availability, creative problem solving, and a strong knowledge of sim type games. Background experience in this type of gaming is preferred.
Your duties, should you choose to accept them:
- Engage our community with an authentic, emphatic, and welcoming tone and create an online experience in which folks are receiving the answers and support they need.
- Communicate with Town Star followers and work with the team to reply to questions, comments and messages.
- Build relationships with current followers, industry influencers, and potential customers.
- Ensure our information is accurate across all listing websites and forums.
- Continuously evolve content strategy through analysis of data to understand what is working and what's not working.
- Monitor social media trends and the competitive landscape to create strategic decisions for the brand. Share learnings and best practices with the wider team.
- Report on the success of our content across relevant channels, and report back on how this supports overall business goals with the support of the Growth team.
- 5+ years working in social media and/or community management in the video game industry
- Superb writing skills at professional PR and Journalism levels.
- The ability to run and moderate development streams and online spotlights.
- Live and breathe Town Star. Being a fan of the gameplay is a must!
- Are empathic and have a passion for online community building.
- Independent and driven.
- Multi-tasking aficionado.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Familiar with Discord application.
- Tackle escalations and work with internal teams to route and resolve.
- Knowledge of gaming, specifically sim style games.
- Strong copywriting and reviewing skills.
- Expert knowledge of social media networks, and how best to leverage them (Including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Reddit).
- Demonstrated ability to learn rapidly.
- Knowledge in blockchain, NFTs, and cryptocurrency.
- Experience running or managing influencer campaigns
Remuneration and benefits:
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holiday
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.