Our client is seeking an experienced Crypto-VC Principal to join the Strategic Initiatives Team and work very closely with the Finance, Legal, BizDev, and Algo teams.
Responsibilities include sourcing new deals in the digital asset space and helping our client evaluate their potential for our client’s Venture Portfolio. In this role you will have the opportunity to be integral to the success of this new and rapidly growing area. Responsibilities
- Identify interesting and strategic early through late-stage investment opportunities for our client in the crypto space.
- Have and continue to build a strong network across the digital asset landscape.
- Work with the fund management teams of our client to write internal investment memos on any PE deals we would consider.
- Maintain relationships with senior management at any crypto firms our client has invested in.
- Meet regularly with internal stakeholders to discuss relevant news and opportunities in the crypto space.
- Work on a variety of special projects for our client's crypto business as they arise.
This is a mid to senior level position
- 3+ years working in private investments in the digital asset space
- Strong math and writing skills
- Excellent and thorough understanding of financial analysis and investment strategy
- Excellent Excel skills a must
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to see complex projects through from concept to completion
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work across disciplines, and quickly transition from one project to another
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org