Our client is urgently seeking an experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO) with a strong focus on product architecture. Our client is a rapidly growing fund management company with funds domiciled in various locations around the world, managing approximately $500M assets under management. Their products are FX hedge funds, providing high returns of 10-15% per annum to high net worth individuals and family offices.
As the CTO, you will be responsible for the development and execution of the technology strategy that supports our client's business goals. You will be expected to manage the technology department, oversee software development, IT infrastructure, and data management, and ensure that the technology is reliable and scalable. You will work closely with investment and operations teams to identify opportunities for new products and improvements to existing ones.
The ideal candidate for this position will have significant experience in product architecture and will be a proven leader in the technology industry. You should be familiar with the latest technologies and trends and have a strong track record of delivering high-quality, reliable software products. You should also be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
Location: Singapore (Relocation sponsorship available)
- Develop and execute a technology strategy that supports the business goals of our client
- Manage the technology department, including software development, IT infrastructure, and data management
- Oversee the development of new products and features, from ideation to launch, with a strong focus on product architecture
- Ensure that the technology is up-to-date, reliable, and scalable
- Collaborate with the investment and operations teams to identify opportunities for new products and improvements to existing ones
- Manage relationships with technology vendors and partners
- Ensure that the technology department is operating efficiently and within budget
- Lead the recruitment and development of the technology team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (Master's degree preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in software development, with at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Strong experience in product architecture and development
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest technologies and trends in software development
- Proven ability to manage a team and deliver high-quality software products on time and within budget
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Our client offers a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a highly motivated and experienced technology leader with a passion for innovation and growth, we want to hear from you.
Our client is a market leader in their field and pays above market rates.Jump to the top of the line...
If you have read this far and believe you have all the experience and skills necessary, please apply using the apply button below. You can also email me directly. ***Please include your resume and a brief explanation of your experience specifically in product email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.