The company is an Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution, built to empower digital assets, NFT, and blockchain gaming. Our mission is to
empower digital asset ownership for people and businesses. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team and get excited about building the future, this role may be the one for you.
As a Data Engineer at the company, you will be responsible for building our data systems from the ground up, expanding and optimizing the infrastructure to meet all cross-functional data needs. Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain unified data infrastructure (data mart/lake/warehouse) required for extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources, including blockchain networks and multiple tracking systems.
- Develop and oversee optimal data pipeline architecture across all blockchain data products: nodes, token transactions, gaming, and marketplace.
- Assist product team and analytics team on setup and run A/B testing, ML/AI models, and ad-hoc analysis.
- Support analytics team to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Implement new analytics and business intelligence tools to support product teams and business stakeholders in their data needs.
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- 3+ years of data engineering experience, preferably in gaming and blockchain.
- Familiar with data pipeline including batch processing, real-time streaming, and job scheduling.
- Hands-on experience on cloud platforms and big data components including Google Cloud Platform, Hadoop, Kafka, Airflow, etc.
- Proficient in shell scripting, Python, and SQL.
- Experienced in deploying, operating, monitoring, optimizing, and troubleshooting complex data infrastructure.
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.